Saturday, December 7, 2013

It's December and I made a batch of Christmas cards using Simon Says Stamp kits and dies I have accumulated. I love the kits form SSS.  There are a number of items in each kit and I love playing with the materials. I like to do collages as well as stamp. I'd like to share two collage cards that were inspired by Shari Carroll(my muse). I can't get enough of her stuff now that she is designing  for SSS. Ever since I took a few classes from her when she was visiting Buffalo, I caught her vibe. When she was here she gave countless artistic tips. Her cards are always finished to perfection, are well-designed and so creative.

Here are the two cards. the first is a copy of a card that she did on a video with some minor changes I made. The second is a card I made for my nephew, Mike, who is away at school and will be coming home for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment