Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yesterday I attended a Stamp Camp at a local stamp store. We made a number of cards. When I got home I started to catalog all my inks and placed a stamped image for each ink on a tag. (It was one of the things on my To Do list). I think this will help when matching papers and inks. I got this idea from a class I took on Onlinecardclasses. com called Kickstart. It was about organizing your craft materials so you can be more creative. I think it will be a helpful tool when I'm card making. I just finished 20 wedding shower invitations for a friend They came out great. I'll post a picture soon.  Last Friday I also attended a stamp club meeting and worked on a challenge kit the club has been experimenting with this year. Each member takes a turn to put a few items in a baggie for each member. The following month we share what we created. It's great to share the unique creations and techniques everyone uses. I made a tag. People made cards and a coaster booklet. It's been a busy week so I need to get my camera out and take some pictures of the creations. In the meantime, i just wanted to post an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment