Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yesterday I went to my Stamp club meeting. This year we have decided to do a challenge each month. Members prepare little baggies with 3 or more components for each member and at each meeting we share what we do with them.  Our bag for yesterday's meeting consisted a cut out die dress form, spool of thread and button by Tim Holtz. Each person created such great artworks using the form: a butterfly lady, an angel, a scrapbook page with a granddaughter's prom picture, a card, a diorama, a pink breast cancer support card. I made a tag for Valentine's Day.  I'm still figuring out the best way to post pictures on the blog. I'm still not quite there yet as I get familiar with the blog experience. I'm looking forward to an online class which starts on Monday with Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Werner and Julie Ebersole called Clean and Simple 2. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment